Start your Pearls Journey by purchasing a copy of your own Cultivating Pearls book.
Read an overview on what the Pearls Journey is all about and how to start.
CHOOSE YOUR PATH
- Go through the lessons in the book on your own at your pace.
- Follow the 16 lesson plan laid out on our website.
LESSON 1 - COME TO THE RIVER
- Each girl or woman have a Cultivating Pearls book, a Bible, a couple blank or lined pieces of paper and some colored pencils.
- Find our worship playlists on Spotify called Pearls Journey Peaceful.
- Read page 1, The Meaning of the Pearl
- Read a6-a23 to understand more about the Journey you are beginning. As you read these pages, use your colored pencils to highlight anything that stands out to you. Choose a color that means something to you for each part you want to highlight. Make notes in the margins if you like.
- Turn back to page a12-a13 with the Revelation verses and read these verses out loud 3 times. Round 1: Focus on listening with your mind to every word. Round 2: Try to visualize every word as if you were going to tell someone what you saw. Found 3: Imagine what you would feel like if you were in each scene.
- Imagine all of the verses you just read. Focus in on the part where Jesus is inviting you to come to this beautiful river that is flowing from the throne of God. Where are you? Where do you want to be? What steps do you find your spirit wanting to take?
- Read page a23.
- Start the Purified section by reading pages 1-4.
- Do lesson page 5.
The River of Life
Then the angel showed me THE RIVER of the water of life, pure as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, THE TREE OF LIFE with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The LEAVES of the tree were for the HEALING of the nations. -Revelation 22:1-2
An Invitation to Come
The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price. - Revelation 22:17